Choose the Course Our Course
National Certificate:Information Technology: End-User Computing NQF Level 3 FET Certificate: Information Technology: Technical Support Cloud Management NQF Level 4 FET...
National Certificate: Generic Management: Banking NQF Level 4 National Certificate: Generic Management: Banking NQF Level 5 National Certificate: Strategic Management:...
GENERAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING CERTIFICATE: POULTRY PROCESSING NQFLEVEL1 NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: MIXED FARMING SYSTEM NQFLEVEL2 MIXED FARMING SYSTEM NQFLEVEL 2 NATIONAL...
Who we are About Fumani Institute of Learning
We aspire to be a leader in 4th Industrial Revolution Education and training provider in Africa, sought after for its quality, innovation and focus to help support the development of world-class human capital and skills infrastructure. We intend to actively pursue the policy of African Renaissance by stimulating and promoting local communities and providing quality education and training to adopt the spirit of entrepreneurship to uplift themselves.
Our Success Story Our Achievement
Inspirational Quotes Nelson Mandela & Education
Education is the architecture of the soul
Come join us for the better future tomorrow.
What do I need to register at Fumani Institute of Learning?
What qualifications are you offering at Fumani Institute of Learning?
What is the mission of Fumani Institute of Learning?
- Certified Statement of Results or National Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Registration and application fees (non-refundable)
- Study visa for international students
- Parent/guardian/account payer’s certified copy of ID
- We offer the most elite, trending and competitive IT qualification. We strive to remain relevant.
- We offer the most in demand skills needed by upcoming professionals in the banking sector, and the most current skills.
- We offer agricultural skills to equip individuals to be able to make a difference to the our country’s food sector.
- Fumani Institute of Learning. Our mission is build strong partnerships with our clients and stakeholders by positively contributing to the economic growth and social upliftment in Africa by instilling and developing a culture of meaningful contributions and lifelong learning by enriching and broadening our learning programmes to include pivotal themes that encourage the mind, skill and character growth within each one of our learners or delegates.
“'Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."Bishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu
We collaborate with Our Partners